West Des Moines Soccer Club has adopted the following bylaws, policies, rules and guidelines. We are governed by the Iowa Soccer Association and must abide by their policies. Please click on the link to view our club policies.
WDMSC Bylaws, Policies, Rules & Guidelines
Safety, Health, & Wellness
- Concussion Fact Sheet for Coaches
- Concussion Action Plan for Coaches
- Dehydration Tips from US Soccer Federation
- FREE Concussion Training - Online Course through National Alliance for Youth Sports
- FREE Bullying Prevention Training - Online Course through National Alliance for Youth Sports
- IHSAA Heat Index Chart
- Iowa Department of Public Health Concussion Management Guidelines (We follow these guidelines)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet
- WDMSC Nutrition Guidelines
- USYS Cold Weather Guidelines
We develop the PERSON, and then the PLAYER. We act with RESPECT, HUMILITY, and INTEGRITY at all times. We are a TEAM that requires the BEST FOR, and BEST FROM one another. We demonstrate a RELENTLESS DRIVE TO MAXIMIZE OUR POTENTIAL. We are UNCOMPROMISING in our pursuit of EXCELLENT. We are more than a soccer club; WE ARE A FAMILY.